About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chapter 44: "im fine BABY, how r U?"

yes most of my fren wud post to their blog n saying this has been da most craziest week of all time... n i juz cant say no to it... it does... really crazy + tiring week... for al ost 3 days str8 i managed to sleep late n wake up early in da morning... this is da price that i had to pay becoz of da last minute of doing my assgmnts... SHOOT!!! just cant say anything... i didnt have time to really have sum fun... even a bit... but mingle araound with my frens r bestest thing ever beside goin out with HER... 

last nite was very great!! we went out to sunway becoz izie wana buy sum earrings for her dinner tonite.. but wat rily sadden me was dat we arrived late to sunway.. but i managed to buy a belt... huhu n it cost me only RM10!! huhu... peep who were thre r me, anna, ucop, nora, izie, babe, shida, fifi, erin n tompok... we were having our great time last nite... we went to Asia Cafe again after dat but diz time minus da drama.. n im glad with dat... sumtime wen tooo much drama occuring frequetly, i tend to get annoyed by it... arghh!!! and last nite i BEAT anna in foosball!!! YAHOOO!!!! she lose 4-0 to me... hahahaha... from AC, erin n tompok left us [n heading to downtown cheras... n da rest of us went to.... BORNEO RAINFOREST... great place to hang out at.. no cover charge and dats rily great!!! we r having so much fun n not to mention burning sum calorie at da same time... they got live band n dats rily cool!!! we were banging our head to da music... n da best part was im with my frens to released all those fricking stress dat rily bugged me out!! thanx guys... wat a wonderful impromptu nite ever...


da live band was great!!!

me at pool table...

hmmm... yesterday i skipped marcom class... at first my intention was rily to go to da class but bcoz most of my best frens didnt go then i didnt... its not their fault... its mine... im easily lose to the temptation in sleeping my ass off!! but wat rily tiring me was ucop didnt woke up as i wailing his name to open up da grill... argh... as i slept i received pretty many msg from HER n i didnt replied to any of it... SHE was mad at me... i knew thru da way SHE type her msg... im such a JERK!!! I'm SORRY SYG!!! i didnt meant to broke ur heart.. it just wen im out  i tend to forget dat i own a cell phone... sori again... but when i called HER dis morning... SHE was a bit dissapointed with me... n im rily deserved dat... n SHE said dat she was rily afraid dat sumting gonna happen to me... SHE cares about me... but i tend to forget how sweet SHE is to me... im gonna work hard to win back her heart.. SHE is everything to me... im lost without HER... im fine baby... no need to worry... its U dat i shud take care of... its U dat needed more attention than i do... thanx coz u understand myself... im a bit rebelious n stubborn... but U can rily soften my heart... it juz a matter of time BABY...

mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: i will be all that u want... n get myself together just 4 u... MUAX SYG.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment