About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, June 22, 2009

Chapter 70: everything is not like what it seem...



counting down to go back to shah alam... its about approximately 10 days left dat im gonna be at home... yeah at first im eager to go back thre... but as the time get close im kinda felt rily hard to leave my hometown... boz this is whre my fam at... but its very common for a student to be apart from their fam... its 4 my own gud... so i wudnt mind... plus im gonna meet HER... huhu...

well... last sunday i hang out with basit... its great to hang out... n bcoz we were bored circling roun both MP n dtrn so we spent sum time to cek out St. Paul church up on da St. Paul hill abive A'famosa... n we pretend like a couplr of tourists ceking out the historical sites of Melaka...





erm btw last saturday's nite my uncle having this kndri at his house near mine for his son upcoming wedding ceremony... im not dat close with my relatives... i was with one of my cousins but since da incident.. im better off alone or with my fam... they r waaaayyy cooler than my relatives... n from wat i heard his family had assigned me n the rest of my family with duty on da wedding ceremony... wat the heck?! during my bro's wedding, none of his family had helped us.. we do it all alone... n now he want us to help them? no.. that aint never gonna happen... ever in my life... n to assigned it without our approval? thanx but no thanx.. so BOOOYAAA....



i got myself a new tee from Esprit... its cool n cheap... haha... n i got my insomnia back... help me... giv me those sleeping pills... i ned it now...



im gonna watch muvie this evening with my fren... Transformers: revenge of the fallen... great movie peeps... c u guys later...

a got a news from a fren of mine... he said dat my dearest fren is on a coma now due to terible headache after shooting "Keliwon"... but i didnt get any latest news from him... sedekahkan doa anda for my fren Abdul Razif bin yusof... Amin...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: i luv zia_maze... 10 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment