About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Chapter 76: OMG!! wat had i done?!

ermmm... yesterday wasnt my bestest day ever... my BAD actually... nobody to blame truely... actually as we waited tha LAB A4 to be open for us we r needed to get the key from the ICT department... so, as we waited for da class my frens told me to get the key n maybe we can online for sumtimes... yeah i did dat n even leave my matrix card for the key............. (to be continued)

meanwhile, before da last class for da day ended, i remeber dat i didnt have da key to my ouz... so i text amm n get the key soon after da class ended... so i went to da bustop n waited for da bus to arrived (not driving as new rules of UiTM reform)... moments later i decided to take da T603 bus n stop at PK n walk for about 3KM to my ouz... im not feeling very well... so i slept da moment i got home.....

later dat nite... me n ucop went to SEC 7 to grab sum diner... as we lepak for about 1 hour.. 1 sms from unknown number comes in... n it was like this....

"minta hantar kunci LAB A$ kat ICT MASSCOMM jam 8am brsamaan 8 julai 2009. jika gagal, kehilangan brg2 komputer dibwah t/jwp anda.TQ."

my heart beat like hell!!! i forgot to return da key... n i left it on da lecturer desk in da lab!!! OMG....

diz morning me n shida went to da fac n discover dat we need to write da later claiming dat we had lost da key n all da blame can be put on me as my matrix card is still thre with da ICT guy... im a DEAD MEAT!!! HELP ME!!!!!

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: SYG... i need u at this moment o f time... help me syg...

No comments:

Post a Comment