About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, December 7, 2009

Chapter 122: D.I.Y (done it yesterday)..



my latest photo.. hee~

my sis went to her mak angkt house so basically im all alone at home for 2 weeks... damn!! i nver knw i need her.. eventhou we used to fight over the remote cntrol but i guess dats wat mke my day.. n she always cooked nasi goreng 4 me.. n always listens to my stories... she kinda like my secret keeper... huu... i miss her!! now i skip lunch coz im to lazy to cook i guess... hmm~

anyway last friday i went to KL... n sent my sis to her mak angkt house... basit tag along.. he wanted to go back to UPM.. he got his final project to finish up..

FRIDAY...
woke up early... went to smyg jumaat... n get ready after dat... went to fetch basit up n went to see my mum n off we went to KL.. dropped my sis at klang n went to jusco bukit tinggi... went back home in shah alam.. n went out to KL dat nite.. we were out till dawn.. met amin n his frens... gettin to knw meor n jimmy... its nice to knw them coz they were friendly.. very friendly!


guys day out... *wink

SATURDAY...
i slept at 8a.m.. huu... n woke up round 1.30p.m... jimmy n meor wants to join us to pavilion.. n they did tetxed us few time n only able to reach pavi at 4 over... n met amin, ameer, fia (amin's sis), azad(fia's bf), phoebe, n lan there... n met meor n jimmy later on.. we had blast dat day.... huuu... n that nite me n basit went to UPM... get redi n went out to KL again.. we r sooo GIGIH!!!
met jimmy n meor for da last time coz basit wants to return amin's ic to jimmy... then we lepak at mamak in serdang coz the UPM's gate only open at 6a.m.. huu...


at pavilion.. havin so much fun!!!


me n acit.. we happened to wear almost da same outfit..


SUNDAY...
supposedly i ned to go back to melaka that non... but we woke up at 2p.m!! huu... so i was online for awhile.. tke bath n had lunch at 4 over.. huu~.. then round 6 over i went home accompanied by abang iz... thanx... n yes we do race a bit on da road.. at least dat keep me not awake during the driving.. stop by the RnR ayer keroh for pray... n went str8 home...


at upm b4 leavin home..


MONDAY...
im not feeling very well.. my body felt weak.. got sore throat.. n migrain.. probably im lack of ample rest.. so basically i stayed home da whole day... so i decided to ransacked my dad's wardrobe n mines as well... n found my dad's vintage shirt n my old gingham shirt... i revamped my shirt.. so it luks more currents... hee.. dat nite i accompanied my fren.. he stressed up.. ned sumone by his side.. n i volunteered to be one..


my dad's vintage shirt..


before...


after...

adding the sleeve button...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "Erm,tdo la awl mlm ni.." she texted me dat... thanx syg.. luv u..

No comments:

Post a Comment