About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chapter 143: things i love to do the most.


my latest picture.

it had been ages since the last time i updated my blog. too lazy i guess. well, this semester require more energy. more stress. but i'm positive about it despite the short craziness after i got the result for last semester. I'm afraid I might lose my focus and need someone to guide me through. so far SHE's being very supportive and wanted to get involve in my life. thanks sayang. i really appreciate it. SERIOUSLY! and it seems like we are heading on the right track. the relationship i mean. I'm so happy.

Basit had been around me quite often. so, i got the 14 days free trial at celebrity fitness. so i went there with basit. gym was great but i cant afford it. maybe later when i'm working. :D (i abandoned my diet eversince i got here in shah alam.)

as we tried all the equipments in Celebrity Fitness, One Utama.

owh. last friday we went to T.G.I Friday's, the curve for dinner. treat for HER. :D

i got myself BBQ chicken garden salad and SHE had friday's chicken burger.

and yeah i purchased lots of cool stuffs too. :D

i got these 2 shirts from 1 of the store in Dataran Pahlawan in Melaka called "invade they got limited piece of unique design of shirts. (sorry, the picture is upside down)

purple and pink polka dot shirt from sam and monkey. their shirts are so great. check them out!

"risky business" sunnies from cotton on.

Zara's light purple basic t-shirt

i got the invitation to the celio* launching party this friday at Pavilion. celio* is a new french based men's clothing company. they just arrived in Malaysia. the stuff sold there was cool but the price is way beyond my budget. :D

the invitation card. dress code: RED.

i will update on the launching party soon. wait for it okay?

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "Xnoty2 kt celio k" SHE texted me that. will never do that SYG. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment