About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, April 10, 2009

1. Letakkan gambar profile anda... (favor from anna)

2. Terangkan apa maksud gambar itu...
hmmm actually this pix was taken rite after i drove myself back home to melaka... i was tired.. my mum got our house a new sofa i jumped on it and take several pix... n i luv this one...

3. Kenapa pilih atau letak gambar tu...
hmmm.... actually it looks like im wondering bout sumting... thinking on what im gonna do next and also what to write for blog post...

4. Tag 5 blogger
aidil, arashy, sarah, jied, n farid... 

1 comment:

  1. ehh. baru i perasan. ada nama i.
    okay, buat skarang! :)

    ReplyDelete