About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Chapter 45: ONE step towards TINSEL town...

i accepted a job or more on favor from one of my ouzmate, ayien... its really great to work with the senior that played as the production ouz.. they really cool.. huhu... these are the details on the drama:

the production crews on duty...

Title: "JALAN TERAKHIR"

SYNOPSIS:
its about how the youngsters of the towners react to those are orthodocs and who are from the village.. its about a grandpa coming to his child's ouz to look over his grandchildren.. the grandpa had become the burden to the grandchildren as what they usually done while their parents were home are being asked and advised.. all the drama happen during the stay of the grandpa at
 home..

Cast: Atuk (syAEr_dEAn), Haris (arashy), Hani (aliya), extra girl (linda), extra boy (julian)...


me as atuk...

arashy a.k.a atarashi a.k.a haris...


Duration: 35 minutes

Location: Subang Jaya (linda's ous) FKPM studio, sec 2 surau and nite club area...

i were pointed to act as a grandpa to haris... i had been make up as an old man... and it really great experience to me.. acting is never been the field that i wud had in mind to ever tried to get my self into... it really cool... and the best part is im doin it for gud... just to help my frens to finish up their work... no  pay for it.. huhu.. im doin a gud deed baby... and the shooting starts from 9a.m and only finished at 2a.m... huhu... just great!!! 

tomorrow im gonna tell u whats happen as i watched the F1 race today...

mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: counting down to goin home: 6 days to go... n BABY i LOVE u!!!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment