About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, April 10, 2009

Chapter 46: adrenaline RUSH!!!

mui ticket to F1...

last sunday i went to watched F1 at Sepang International Circuit... i got free tickets from my bro and also my aunt... THANX GUYS.... luv u... so im a BIG fan of Kimi Raikonen from Ferrari... eventhough he lose to jenson button from the brawn team... but whateva... from what i had experienced this F1 thing rily great... i went along with anna orton, izie bwitzie n kimora "ucop" lee simmon... so do enjoy the pix i had 4 u guys... 


myself with earplug on...

kimi on da track... (ignore da couple infront)

my dirrty lacoste n im rily sad of dat...

da rm5 coke....

it rained n da race had to stop!!!

Mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: im goin home tomorrow... muax baby.. thanx for dat date again...

No comments:

Post a Comment