About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chapter 115: not trying to cross anyone off...

wanna let my hair grow...

i raised butterflies in my wallet today... as i open my wallet.. notings there except an arrangement of cards... mykad, maybankard, bank islam's card, touch n go zing card, my license, n other stuff which didnt contribute any financial support to me at the moment.. i dont want to burden my family diz couple days.. trying to hold on tight as i will feed my hunger with everything dat i have at home... so more n more spageti coming rite up till the amount of coins inside my bank account start to bloom... heee.... IBU if u can ever hear me... im dying here!! IBU im officially BROKE!!!

here i listed down things dat caused me to my bankruptcy... pix will tell u guys bit better...

SUNDAY....
got CTU 553 exam diz morning... done quite prety well.. erm went to lepak at hakim n i planned to go out to KL.. ucop n amer on for this one... after dat we fetched amin n Phoebe amanda garcia at their home n off we went to KLCC... anyway zahir n ayyiq tagged along... rain cats n dogs but still plan goes as planned... heee... ate at little penang cafe... my fav... went to pavilion for awhile... went home n stop by at zulyahya's restaurant... went home at 2a.m..

ME n phoebe amanda garcia..

ME, phoebe amanda garcia n ucop at KLCC...

on the elevetor... ucop, ME, amin n amer...

MONDAY..
accompany aeina to celcom centre... went to Sunway pyramid for movies... MICHAEL JACKSON: This Is It is da best movie so far... gave me goosebump... went home n lepak with ucop, amin, n phoebe at stall near our house... n then went lepak with syafil, fahm n syazni at barra...

ucop lose to his lust towards megan fox

they borowed my my hp n caught this in the toilet... haha

TUESDAY...
in da study mood... tomorw got comm research exam.. went to meranti with ucop to study... studied for half hour n slept for another half hour... went to ole-ole mall... karaoke-ing n lepak at Pakli... went home n continue study till late..

just woke up..

ucop voicing out his vocals..


WEDNESDAY...
exam in da morning.. thank god everything been spotted on came out... heee :D... went for lunch at sec9 restoren cili merah... went to Jusco bukit raja for movies... watched Jeniffer's Body... Megan Fox is a damn HOT chick ever!!! went to P.A.S for donuts.. my treats.. met HER n faten.. SHE luking for a slack... accompanied HER n sent HER n faten to ika's house.. went home after dat...

from left: ucop, amer, erine n fushi at old town...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "lg 10minit" SHE texted me this... girls... they take too much time to get redi... hee :D... but stilll luv u SYG...

No comments:

Post a Comment