About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, November 13, 2009

Chapter 117: season3 finale...

the day we waited had arrived.. the dot on the semester 3 had been written.. now wats left here is the memory.. its true.. dis sem the drama had decreased from wat we had last sem.. n im glad.. but the drama had been subtituded with more n more assignments.. till one point dat my frens said dat i didnt hang out with them much... too much money spent during this sem as well... well, dats da price of being a shopaholic i guess.. well just wanna say it had been a very toughful period of time i assumed... n im happy that everyone is now more open as they told me whats my faults.. n now plus 1 person knew myself better... heee~ ok im rushing off to meet HER now.. after dat... BUHBYE SHAH ALAM... ello upm first.. then GUTEN TAG MELAKA... me signing off....

Mr. syAEr_dEAN
p/s: "u la gatal!" SHE said last nite when we went out with others... i x knw wats she's thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment