About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chapter 121: who taught me to spell L.O.V.E?!

new glasses n i luv my mum's new pashmina..

yeah it had been a rather warm week that i had been thru... to the western yes its gud if its warm.. but in malaysia we consider warm as close to cold.. warm as thres noting that i can do to make it hot back.. n it seems like we need sum sorts of ignition or sumting great enuf that can put the degrees back to the comfortable zone.. i admit the spark has almost gone.. if i end this then i'll be da stupidiest person... but if i go thru it without da spark then it wud be pointless.. meaningless.. noting..

i never thot it wud ever occured.. never in my mind dat diz ting wud ever bloomed in my heart.. but it did.. n im happy n excited for it as it wud be da first one.. sum said dat first always being remembered da most but still can i handle it?! dats da question dat i had most of da time when i feels like i wanna to let it go... but i hold on tight to it as i hoping it wud sumhow fix by itself.. it did back then.. but wasnt now.. what can i say else except i have to put myself first in each of my decision..

yes im bad.. im stupid.. im selfish.. im hard headed.. im stubborn.. im rebelious.. im not conventional.. i got big ego... but still i got heart.. i got soul.. i got feeling.. i have thought.. i have mercy.. n i got love to give out.. but it seems like all i got this time is my own self.. at least im happy to be me... da only
MUHAMAD SYAHIR BIN MUHIDDIN...

i do went out diz break... to heal my heart...

with my skulmates (SIS)...


we went to movies n lunch at McD...

supper with my family...

my mum pn jelirkn lidah unintentionally... hee..
during hari raya haji...

from upper left: makan, gathered, me on dad's lap n the graveyard visit...

guys day out..

at kopitiam n the "JETTY"

Mr. syAEr_dEAn

no p/s diz time...

No comments:

Post a Comment