About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Chapter 124: of friends and family...




luf this pix.. its my dad n i..

assalamualaikum peeps... woah.. its like a hauted house here.. the spiderwebs r everywhre.. damn i can definitely see sum rats pass me by n damn the racoon just screamed out of nowhre.. huu~ my blog is hauted.. haha..

anyway too many things happened lately dats y im kinda late updating my blog.. its not like im running out of ideas or thres no event occured... it just im got no time to actually go to cc n u knw surfing the net.. anyway life is soooooooo like roller coaster diz few weeks.. emotions collides at the same time.. n i had to forget a fren coz i x wnt to ruin my frenship wit my besfren.. so i choose my besfren over the othr fren.. we definitely have to choose what u win or lose coz u cant have everyting.. *sigh

forget bout dat.. the damaged had done so i have to moved on with my life.. n i did.. so i went out n lots of hangouts.. n i like it...

FAMILY...
the highlight for my family was of course the birth of MUHAMAD ZARRITH... da latest addition to muhiddin's clan n another nephews for me.. borned on 21 december 2009 with 3.4kg of weight, his existence will definitely add up more joy n happiness to us.. aaauuuwwww....


here is MUHAMAD ZARRITH...

wat i enjoy doin with my family is of course karaoke-ing... n im addicted to it.. hgaha.. my dad luf to sing.. n hes got great voice considering the trophies he got by entering the sing off comp... huu~


my bro sang a song...

anyway my kazen got married on 18th dec 2009.. congrats kamal.. the ceremony held on 20th at my paklang's crib at tg. mnyak in melaka... its quite fun.. me, my sis n my kazens went out saturday's nite to cek out da so called pahlawan walk near banda hilir.. it was nice... u knw hw much i like to stroll around pasar malam n the uptowns... me likey... i guess my mum called me "king pasar malam" for no reason kn? haha..



FRIENDS
i went out a lot lately.. with my dearest fren.. encik feral nic.. we went to jonker walk a lot lately.. n he did bought a tote bag thre.. n it was fucking beau! damn! lucky u cit... anyway we went n hangout at MP n DP n also bangunan merah a.k.a stadhuys to cek out on da tourists.. hahah...

we were out n about in melaka...

so my fren, nadia invited me to his bro's wed ceremony.. so i did went to her house accompanied by other skulmates aina, iqa n linda(nabila insyirah) haha.. n they plan to go to Air Kolam.. the undevelop waterfall near asahan, jasin.. the place was nice.. n da environment is much better compared to sagil.. no developement... it just us human n nature all over.. sort of like im livng in da jurassic park movie set... but im kinda sad dat rubbish were everywhre...


at nad's bro wed ceremony...


at Air Kolam, asahan...


hmm... im off to shah alam in 2 days time.. da first plan to celebrate new year sumwhre but i guess its a no show.. but i have to go back early coz im afraid thre will b a massive jam plus its almost skul day nxt wek.. so i ned to go back early..

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "Mane u.." SHE texted me dat yesterday... im out of crdit n batery.. i was outside whole day yesterday.. but i miss HER.. hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. thanx... actually my bro havent decide da name yet... thre will be sum changes... huu~

    ReplyDelete