About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Chapter 146: lots been occurred lately.

i love this pic!

Ramadan came again and this time I'm a bit older than the before Ramadan. (but someone said that i look like a 25 years old guy). this Ramadan i would say is a bit better than the last one. it was pretty hectic since i got 3 days of night classes in a week. how sick is that?

anyway, erm I havent got the time to actually berbuka with HER. maybe I'm just being ignorance. like always. and she still want me. and thats what makes me even love HER. but i'm very pathetic in showing my love towards HER. the only thing that makes me feels like it is the end of the world is when SHE's leaving town like SHE did last week. i cried on my way to car and inside the car and having thought that SHE is leaving me for good. its very heart-wrenching! so, miss ****I. I LOVE YOU!.

my dad's birthday was on 15th August and i was at home to be there with him on his 56th birthday. SELAMAT HARI LAHIR AYAH! er sayang ayah (muhiddin bin md nor)!!!

don't blame me if i'm addicted to karaoke. look at my dad. :D

owh, i did something to my hair. lets see the transformation. it all happened in one day!

blonde to black to basic

anyway, since it Ramadan and RAYA is around the corner, i did some shopping to add the collection inside my wardrobe. the ever expandable collection of my shoes collection seems to be having a problem of developing since the budget for "kasut raya" is somehow when missing. and i x know where did it went to. so here are the stuffs i bought this last few weeks.

the bags i got. :D

FCUK light pink tee on 60% discount. :D

CK calvin klein plain green v-neck tee on 50% discount at KLCC. :D

DKNY grey tee on 60% discount at DKNY KLCC.

ZARA dark grey sleeve button tee. i love the sleeve button detail!

ZARA wash-off studded tee. i'm crazy over th studded detail on the shoulder!


days before Ramadan, me, Ucop, and Ejal went to the new Empire Shopping Gallery located at Subang. the first intention was to celebrate Aida Johnston's birthday at Chilli's but since we were not infromed and we woke up pretty late, we forget the intention and went to Italiannies to ahve lunch. we met Nora and she tag along with us.


me, nora, ucop and ejal with the puffy cheeks of us. :D

what i had that day. pizza and roasted chicken.(forgot the real name of the meals)

owh. on 2oth August was my roomate's Birthday, mr. Khairul Anam. he's turning 23 this year. we went to the faculty to celebrate with a lecturer and off we went to Empire again for Italiannies and later on Starbucks. :D

froml left: amm with smoked salmon pizza, ucop and amm at starbucks, blueberry cheese cake from starbucks

can't wait for the Raya. the environment is the thing i adore the most. and the foods. tell me bout it!. haha.

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "xtau apa u nk dr ai.." HER text goes like that. erm. i need u to be alongside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment