About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chapter 21: PIX fix 4 a whole week absentee..




















MOHD NOR'S FAMILY DAY 2009

DATE: 24 to 26 January 2009
PLACE: Ashraf's Chalet , Pengkalan Balak, Melaka
PARTICIPANTS: All Mohd Nor's Clan
well da event was successful eventhough i sux at Chapteh... traditional malay game... its sum sort of sepak takraw axcept the ball replaced by a feathered "thing"... i only managed to timbang da ball 5 times je!!!
heheh... me like this kind of event... its rily bonded us even closer... da idea was created by my uncles n aunts... actually this is our 2nd fam day... we had it last year... for da 1st time... hmmm... thre r plenty of games were conducted during da event... like masukkan air dlm botol.. chapteh.. boling kelapa.. musical chair n others... n i was in TULIP group headed by Busu yati n busu nizam... they both rily cool!!! we always won a place at any games except chapteh... n not to mention i was da aerobik instructor thru out da event... im in charge for da POCO-POCO dance... hahaha...
well... dats all... im rily looking forward 4 next fam day dat will be held nxt year... its da annual event for our BIG fam... considering dat most of my relatives r kinda huge... huhuhuhuh...
Mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: sori i didnt update my blog 4 quite sumtime... mls n my home got no access to da net... huhuh...

No comments:

Post a Comment