About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chapter 29: weekend juz ended... *sigh

huhuh... quick update...


FRIDAY
nothing much happened... but later in the evening i went to the library to finish up my group assignment with HER and faten... we're in da same group... and everyting went good... especially da title... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder... wat a great title pointed by me... hahaha... thanx to me... n dat nite i, ucop, nora, amm n aidil went to UPTOWN danau kota in damansara... da place was ok... but uptown S.a was way more better... hhuhu... n after dat we went to ASIA CAFE... my fav place to hang out... we ate a bit n went up for foosball... huhu... i it was GREAT!!!!!

   
FOOSBALL... greatest game ever considering i prefer indoor games...

SATURDAY

i went out with HER and faten... at first ucop(kimora) want to joiin us but changed his mind at da very last moment... so i went to watch movie n soping a bit... i bought a long sleeve plain white tee at ZARA for RM19.90 n a clutch 4 my sis at MNG for Rm55... its soooo cheaaaapppp... considering the brand la... we watched "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button"... greatest movie ever 4 diz year... last year best movie 4 me was Cloverfield... after dat SHE bought some clothes n da her first intention which was to buy sandal was forgotten... later on we went back to S.A... eat at BARRA n went home... all of us...

Justify Full                                                       
in front of PAVILION....
SUNDAY

wat a great day to start coz i woke up late... around 12 p.m kot... n then i had my brunch with couple of hot dags n some peanut butter jelly sandwich... after dat ucop n i cooked lunch... ayam msak kicap n sayur goreng... da dishes turned out to be sssssoooooooo delishhh... eventhou thres no salt were put inside bcoz we r running out of it... hahah... late on at around 6... we went to Klang... the plan was to buy some groceries but i n ucop bought this cooollll shirt at Wh storein Juco Bkit Tinggi... i, amm, ucop n aidil were having fun time outing... we bought da same shirt but diff color...  we went back to S.A at around 10p.m n ate at SEC 17... da fuds was great n da price were da cheapest ever... hahah... we went back n aidil came to our house n ucop n i helped him with ECO... da Ques were F**king HARD!!! opppssss.... then i slept to start da new day off tomorrow... hmmmmmmmmmm..........

     
me n amm at Wh store....                     me palying with candle... (is it?)

Mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: BABE... i rily enjoy spent time with u... thanx... u had ended my dilemma... n my weeknd ROX!!! hardcorely!!!!

3 comments: