About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chapter 32: my EYES gettin' devil RED!!!

owh..... enuf rest is an issue 4 me! SERIUSLY!!!!! its hard getin enuf rest nowadays... tooo many classes... tooo many assignments.... ish3... HELP ME...

its thursday... so, lets party!!! but sadly i got class tomrw... SHOOT!!! graphic n layout clas to b exact... but luckily its goin to b 1 hour clas... haha... so first ting in da morning i wana wake up a bit late as my clas was supposed to b at 10.30 but my mum called me all of a sudden like aroun 8a.m... she asked me to listen carefuly... i didnt hear anyting.. then she told me dat its was faizal tahir... such a relieve to hear my mum's voice in da morning eventho i sipposed to wake up at ermmm at least 9.30a.m... well thanx mum for waking me up( haha... ruining my sleep actually)... hmmm... my family gona come to KL this weekend.. YEAY!! thats mean im gettin' sum money... hahah...

i went to class this morning... principle to journalism... with mr. khairul nizam... (sir if u reading my blog thanx eh) haha... well da class wen gud... but 2 asgnmnts were been given... 1 is 4 individual n 2nd is a grup asgnmnt... but thres a drama occurred in da clas but i wont explain it... but as a group consist of me anna wendy n shida were assign to visit Nanyang Siang Pau newspaper company to do an asgnmnt... well, at first i kinda regret it but later on i become more positive bout it... well at least Mr. nizam said dat thre r frenly n vry efficient in delivering th news... hahah... thank sir... N u didnt attend da MARCOM clas today... kinda tired... rily tired...

later dat evening i went to Public speaking clas... it was great as usual... but i was late 30 mins 4 da clas... da clas was held at da Applied Science faculty.. we went back n gathered at McD till 10 sumting till shida n company arrived... huhu... so after dat we went to ASIA cafe to hang out... my fav place to hang out... played sum foosball n went back to McD... n i wrote this blog...

Mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: hmmm... cheating is sumting dat i always do... shame on ME!!! sumone need to guide me...
ERIN!!! (she asked me to write her name...)

No comments:

Post a Comment