About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

da NEW 'OLD' me....




before.....

after...


Today....

ahhh.... new hairdo... actually i didnt rily want a hair cut... i want keep it long enuf but seems like it look kinda messy n its rily bothred me so much as da hair keep touching my ears... so me n basit got a haircut at a saloon in Mahkota Parade.. huhuhuhu... hope everyone like it... but i got approval from HER... n dats gud enuf 4 me.... uhuhuhu...



me, ucop, ayien n acip...

midvaley at 2 a.m...

last nite me, ucop, ayien n acip went out 4 a movie... it was rily impromptu plan... at first ayien n ucop wana hv a haircut at SACC mall but sadly da shop running out of staff as most of them still in holiday... tooo bad... then we stil deciding in whre to hv our dinner we came up with plenty of ideas.. at 1st ayien suggest to eat at a restoren in sunway n then they plan to watch a movie... but unfortunately i missed out da road to sunway... so we went to a road dats leading us towrads nowhere... huhuhuhu... but at last we decided to watch movie at mid valey.... we had our diner at Carl's Jr... it was my first time i vry convince dats its rily worth it!!! im sooo full eating thre... huhuh... we watched Inkheart after da Bride WARS was sold out....

we went home at 2.45a.m n i managed to sleep at 3.45... tired...

Mr. syAEr dEAn

p/s: MOHD IZZAT BIN ITHNIN... thre i wrote ur name on my blog zat... SATISFIED?? hehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment