About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chapter 52: lurve U... hate HIM...

2 persons with different kind of persona... yeah dats wat i wana share with u guys thre... da loved one and this 1 guy dat i think mke me feel annoyed... juz dont knw y thres 2 peep in da sme environment but they portray rily different personality... ok first thing first... lets talk about my SYG...

DA LOVED ONE....
obviously da romance kinda start weirdly... i dont know whether i rily deserved her or not.. bcoz seriously im just an average joe... average with da capital A!!!! but this feeling rily makes me u knw... itss different that the usual feeling when surounded by my normal friends... SHE unique... ONE OF A KIND... nothing can defeat HER charm... well at least that what i think bout HER... i dont knw bout others... i dont knw wat is this is feeling... it rily bothering me lately... im find da most comfort when im out on a date wih HER... when our eyes meet... i rily mke me melt... im soooo happy dat i met her... well just to let u guys knw... SHE made da 1st move... im kinda like a geek last sems when da 1st time i met her... well so much to say bout HER... i dont think it wud be enuf to write all bout HER... dis coming sems breaks rily makes me feel uneasy... i x knw wats gonna happen wen we far apart... sumone help me..... im gonna mis HER badly.... really BADLY...

DA GUY I HATE DA MOST!!!
well i knew this guy n probably sum peep knew him too... well nuf said... da peep dat i hate damost is MYSELF!!! im such a JERK... im lazy bum... a sleeper... n most of all i alwys neglected HER... as i said sumtime i felt dat she rily dont deserved me... i think she is wayyyyy to gud for me... im bad... im noty... but i never done things dat gonna harm me... just enjoying myself for da sake of finding entertainment after blowing my brain off with the study... hmmm... IM BAD!!!! REALLY BAD.... but i'll do anything for her... but im cant changed on the spot... it takes time... well for my case its gonna be long... but i will... sumday... hoping dat day will come soon... lets pray 2geder...

p/s: sowi for being cheesy... dats who i am when feeling attached to my emotion when im writing... I LUV zia_maze...

Mr. syAEr dEAn

No comments:

Post a Comment