About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chapter 59: mui BDAY...

ermmm... ok i'll upload pics from last week... here wats been hapening during my 3 days stay at KL...



Friday...


ermmm... b4 we travel to KL i stop by at basit's lair to take a bath and prepare 4 da journey...


im wearing Calvin Klein Jeans tee, padini jeans n off road crocs...

during da nite... we went out to celebrate my Bday outside...

im wearing Wh shirt, unbranded jeans n adidas sneakers...


saturday...


we went out to bukit bintang... its my Bday so i tried to find myself a nice gift... so i bought a zara's sandal... bcoz my old ones been stolen...

im wearing Esprit tee, Jaspal's jeans n Lacoste sneakers...


dat nite we went out again.. to KL y'all... we else to go kn??



im wearing Armani Exchange's tee, Jaspal's jeans n adidas sneakers...


Sunday...


we woke up at 11a.m eventho we slept at 5a.m.. huhu one word SHE gave me... GIGIH... haha... so we woke up n geting redi coz our next destination is OU or cineleisure... but my car broke down n once da mechanic had repaired my car we went straight back to MELAKA... x to mentioned dat we stop by at Port Dickson to enjoy da moment...




im wearing FCUK's tee, ZARA's cardigan, ZARA's shades, Radioactive skinny n Lacoste's sneakers...

im looking forward to travel to KL again tomorow... i wana cek out my rent ouz in shah alam... my ouz had been ransacked by burglars last monday... juz wana cek out whther my stuffs ae missing or not....

Mr. syAEr_dEAn

p/s: i Luf my SYG.... n missing u BADLY.... MUAX to zia_maze... my sugar pie / smoochies...




1 comment: