About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chapter 58: I'm confused...

im back to my hometown... great weekend i had at KL... celebrating my Bday... tooo much fun i said eventho im with basit only... but we had blast... i got great day well nite on my besday... but when da clock strikes 12... my hp got probs... so i kinda late receiving my fren's msg wishing me besday... anyway im gona giv u details on what happen during da trip to KL on my next entry... juz wait k?

Mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: when i got back home... i got this terible feeling... im confused... im in dilema... juz x in da mood of talking... im thinking bout sumting dat is very hard to find da solution coz im afraid dat im might hurt my loved ones... well... SYG sori coz i ned my time to figure tings out... x give up on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment