About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Chapter 60: letting it loose...

i went to KL again last friday... diz time i want to visit n check on whether i had lost anyting due to ransacked dat had occured at my rent ouz last monday... n it seem like HER printer had been stolen... im very guilty on not hiding it under my bed... but da damaged had done... n i cant do anyting.. i went out dat nite to my fave place...

i'm wearing forever 21 jacket, FCUK tee, Jaspal's jeans n adidas sneakers...

forget to mention dat i went to KL with Basit...

yesterday i went along with my family to P.D... well my mum's fren having this wedding ceremony n later dat nite my Bro planning to buy all of us dinner... well dats da plan da i wont miss out...

pantai Teluk Kemang...

syahid n irfan(nephews) n ME...

My fam at Pizza hut mahkota parade...
today my bro brought me, my sis n his wife to MP again... n this time he brought us to Starbuck.. tu pon bcoz of his wife ngidam fresh milk (she's a pregger) then i bought myself an ice caramel macchiato n my sis a cappucino... n seems like my sis had took over my macchiato n i stuck with cappucino with vanilla syrup... i wasnt dat bad... n i remember dat i had diz drink called 3 layer tea at one mamak stall... n it was tasty.. basit had da same opinion...

3 layer tea...

Starbuck's cappucino with vanilla syrup...

anyway my bro had splurged my fam with great things... he got bonus recently... so i got sumting out of him... not to mentioned he got himself a new Ray Ban sunglasses... n it was cool damn it... this wat he bought me...

a new green tee from bossini... it wrote thre Mr. cool.. coz i am cool... huhu..
green goblin n magneto jibbitz for my off road crocs...
anyway my days of overly thinking is finally over... i had talked to my best fren basit... he supported me all the way... thanx... im glad that im having the people who understand me.. so i didnt need to explain in detail on what are my feelings at dat moment.. well its man to man talk... im glad i let it all out... what a relieve man... well im planning to meet my "fren" this wednesday... hope it will be good.. pray for me...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: few more weeks till i will meet HER... cant wait... MUAX to zia_maze...

No comments:

Post a Comment