About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chapter 67: way back when...

hmm... just finished watching "17 again"... da movies was great it just that i can see da movie sumhow the aftermath version of "High School Musical:trilogies" plus Zac Efron starred in this paricular movie.. erm... i give 2.5 stars for this one... erm... if i have the chance of going back to being 17 again i wud reject it.. bcoz high school life wasnt dat great for me... especially im a nerd during dat period... i like my life now.. its way more cooler.. n diz wat i am peeps.. hahah.. ciao bella...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: i love zia_maze...

No comments:

Post a Comment