About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chapter 66: finally, im out baby...

hmmm... being homed for da whole week kinda force my inner beast to have this eagerness of achieveng freedom lately.. so at last... today im out... out n about but nowhere far here in melaka... but im never tired of hanging round with my besties as thre r many stories to share with them... anyway im having my caramel cream frappucino here in Starbuck at dataran pahlawan melaka.. just to let u guys knw... im eager to go back to shah alam n meet my frens for more drama next semester... peace out...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: still missing n love HER... love zia_maze...

No comments:

Post a Comment