About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chapter 65: a SLIGHT improvement....

haha... semester 2 result was out... n i was like hell da whole nite last nite... i cudnt slip till 4a.m in the morning... but it all worth it... n im happy now... my result had improve from the sem 1 result.. ironic huh? bcoz sem 2 subject was hell to me.. but i pull it through... i wont tell bout my result fully but what im gonna say is my pointer is still 3 n above with 0.02 increasement... hehe.. n im happy dat thres no need to repeat any subject... im so grateful... alhamdulillah...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: havent heard from HER result yet... cudnt wait... MUAX to zia_maze..

No comments:

Post a Comment