About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chapter 61: TRANSFORMED!!!

i got new hair cut n im starting to luv it every single minute... well noting new... juz mohawk as usual... n da most inteesting part is ad cut only cost me RM10.. cheap huh? well usually i cut my hair at De Palma salon beside my ouz.. da salon is very eco frenly.. da tools is not electric generated... n they use natural air-cond... it is bcoz da salon is under a palm tree (de palma.. make sense huh?) and conducted by an old man... old skool treat y'all... haha... here sum pics... before and after da cut...

BEFORE....
messy n hard-to-manage hair...

AFTER...
luv da pic above...

shorter hair than b4...

holidays are great huh? me as a student rily need one... but when da holiday is too long n thres noting to do at home.. n it rily tiring me off... seriously!!! i miss my nite life... argh!!! well being home n doing noting makes me listen to music n watching MTV more frequently... recently im listening to Kris Allen... the latest winner of American Idol 2009.. eventho Adam Lambert lose to him but Kris Allen's voice is so gud... very pop/RnB-ish... i like it... try to listen to 2 of his singing.. "No Boundaries" and "Heartless"... those r my ringtnes on my phones... u guys shud give it a try...

anyway i said dat i wana meet my "fren" yesterday... indeed i meet dat person... but it wasnt the same look that in the pics that da person had send me thru mms.. so i had this rily hilarious dialog with my fren Basit... it goes sumting like this...

Me: weh, tu la budak yg ak ckp tu....
basit: mane? eh ye ke?
me: aah la... lain kn dr gmbr tu?
basit: aah la... chubby dowh..
me: ala ak rsa gmbr yg dia anta tu masa zaman kegemilangan dia je...
me n basit: hahahaahahahahahhaha............

so... sumtime pictures doesnt speak thousands words... it might but it juz cud be all lies... juz be careful people...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: im missing my zia_maze... whre is SHE??

No comments:

Post a Comment