About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chapter 69: nature's wonders...

yeah it rily gud to actually spend the day with the nature bcoz it wont harm u like human do to them... n i went to Gunung Ledang last tuesday... but before i went thre... CLK's tyre "pancit" on my way to fetch my sis from school... argh... i had to wait 4 my bro bcoz he got all da tools to change the tyre... worst come to worse i also got a parking ticket!!! argh... ting cud not get any better than this... but all been settle down.. we went home n getting redi to go picnic at Sagil waterfall!!! YEAH... it weekday so, not many people thre... me likey...




this where we picnic at n thre r hundreds of little fishes here that give u a treatment like the fish spa usually provided... great!!! n its for free... haha...



after enjoying ourselve at sagil we went to a pasar malam nearby... the pasar malam is huge for a small town like sagil... n im soo excited... bcoz im sooooo into pasar malam... bcoz of the street fuds they got... but the fuds here r sooooo frustrating... the drinks r bad as well... so does the laksa... but i love apam balik crispy... its cheap n tasty!! 4 pieces for RM1... dat rily sumting man...

today im gonna meet u with my form6 fren... he's a male nurse doin internship now... hehe... wat a profession huh? but i salute him to take n da job dat not all male wud do... bcoz of the public perception towards it... but im rily supportive... so i support him all the way... GUD LUCK HELMI!!!

erm this friday i gonna go out n hang out with my fren from Tampin... he gonna come over to melaka to spend time with me... he gonna arrive at melaka sentral around 8.30a.m.. huhu... too early for me but who cares... fren need me... so i will be thre for him... haha.. cant wait to meet Mr Abdul Razief bin yusof....

Mr syAEr_dEAn
p/s: i am more wanting to meet HER than anyone else now... im sooo miss HER badly!! i LUF u zia_maze... MUAX...

No comments:

Post a Comment