About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Chapter 62: treatment fit for a prince like ME?!

im full of s**t diz few days... eventho i'd been out to melaka town quite frequently but im stil bored... rily bored... maybe bcoz SHE's not here so do my frens... they r all roun m'sia... n its hard for us to meet... anyway being apart makes me call her regularly... n i rily shocked when i first opened da envelope containing da phone's bill... hahah... u knw wat? i hide dat damn bill... im afraid dat my mum might go craze when she found out da total amount... im screwed man!!!

well enuf of dat... last saturday my fam n i went to a wedding ceremony at Sepang... n da reason i joined is bcoz i thot dat we probably will sumhow go to KL or sumting... but my expectation is wayy tooo high.. n da kl ting never happen.. pity me... we all stuck at friend of my dad's ouz... n it so damn bored...
took sum pic as getting bored..

but i managed to go n lepaking with arashy dat nite... n his fren... we lepak at this mamak called bistro al-salam... n its cool... we all had this chat n everyting went gud till we went home... my fam slept at my bro's ouz... n dat very nite SHE called me... BESH!!!

arashy's ouz... (forgot to took his pic)

a shark at al-salam bistro... (owner's pet)

me n my mum at my bro's ouz..

the next morning i had to fetched my bro from work... i borrowed his car to lpak last nite... n its bit too early round 7.30a.m... then we went back home to melaka... bcoz my mum got few weeding ceremonies to attend.. n we all followed... n one of da ouz is fren of my dad... Datuk Naim.. n we ate at same tent as Datuk Ali Rustam (melaka CM) well... kinda cool.. n da fuds was delish!! but sadly i didnt eat any rice coz im on diet... hahah...

thisa wat i called royal treatment people..

my sis visit us yesterday... she got a new car.. a kancil... GRAND!!! hahah... n later dat nite i went out to grab sum dinner... n im craving for tom yam lately... i x knw y.. i feel like i wana eat it everyday... but its not healthy... but what eva..

tom yam seafood.\
this morning or probably afternoon i woke up... my parents had drawn me n my sis with chores as both of my parents gonna stay home this 2 days... so i had to do all the work n being a gud child...

my dad's latest ride... (a vespa)

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: 3 weeks to go... n my life will be normal back for another 4-5 months... hahaha...



No comments:

Post a Comment