About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

boredom attacked!!!

usually when im online im excited but im not recently... im bored... thres noting to do lately... i stayed home n more chores to do... i rily wanna hang out with my frens but financial didnt allow me to do so... so im stuck at home n went to cyber cafe for almost everyday... what the heck... i miss hanging round with my frens... but im gonna hang out with basit this saturday... hahah... loads of tings we gonna do this saturday... cant wait... *wink...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: i luv zia_maze.. muax to HER...

No comments:

Post a Comment