About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chapter 63: friend-SHIPS with carriages...

ermm... diz entry dedicated to my frens... well my high school's frens that i had back then stil remain as my frens today... infacts sum of them turned to be my bestest... well... the story goes like this...

i got the offer to enter one of the top school in melaka after done standard 6.. Melaka High School (MHS) one of the premier school in Malaysia, an all boys school... but the sad tings is i have to live at the hostel eventho my house wasnt that far away from the school.. so the first day im close with Amir Mohd Selva... n his father is fren of my dad.. since we were roomates.. we got bonded during da first week.. next... im getting close with Izzat ithnin.. n he become my computer class partner in crime n from Izzat, i get to knw Nazree.. then suhaimi.. we bonded rily close as the time goes by.. during that time we were known as "Budak Skema" as we r not allegedly involved in any bad social manners... haha... so there we have it.. "Budak Skema" consist of myself, Izzat n Nazree mainly...

next.. i known this guy n his name is rusydi... my dad was his parents schoolmates back then... so i wana get close to him... so i did.. we were closed... infact i always hang out at his room whenever i was free... but 1 thing dat rily bother me n makes us well kinda separated is bcoz of his so-called "abang angkat" (we called it Bijik) was jealous of us geting close.. man... he's just plain stupid.. we were frens n classmates.. n i x knw wat makes his jealous... thres noting beyond dat.. n the ridiculous thing ever happen to me is when dat guy slapped on the face n told me not to get close with rusydi bcoz he assumed that i had changed him... im rily blurred dat time... so the friendship between me n rusydi were kinda off then...

so i turned my friendship radar to this guy... he's also become the bijik's craze to make him as adik angkat.. his name is basit... i wasnt that cute so no one wud like to mke me as adik angkt... but at the end i got one.. ahah.. Abg Wan is cool enuf to mke me as his adik angkt.. haha... back to basit.. i got closed to him during form 2.. he's cool... we always share the our Bekal togther... n i slept at his room almost every night.. we got close n makes me n da "budak Skema" far apart... but sad thing was he check out from the hostel in the mid year... leaving me and the "Budak skema" behind... haha...

but as we geting older.. all of us made it thru to the university.. me at UiTM (masscomm) so did nazree (civil engineering), Basit at UPM (biotech), Izzat in UM (law) n Suhaimi at UiTM kelantan (information management)... but lately im bonded with basit... we r rily close.. i told him all the secret... the secret i wont tell anyone else... hahah....

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: i miss zia_maze... MUAX...

No comments:

Post a Comment