About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, October 12, 2009

Chapter 109: chains of serial belly bloater...


cant see my tummy.. hee...

belly.. tummy... stomach.. peyot... anyting u called it still it refer to asame frickin thing.. PERUT @ stomach... huh.. honestly im not a skinny guy.. im kinda big coz i got enormous bone structure... guess im not a guy dat da girls wud drools their saliva over.. im just a plain malay guy with kinda round belly hahha.. used to be skinny before i my TETT got cut.. or malay said it sunat or jawi... i will later post my childhood pic as u can see im a skinny kid with big ears n teeth.. haha..

anyway... last couples of days i had been invited to several open houses n a wedding ceremony... n it were held all over Selangor.. darn... thank god i got cars.. so it easier for me to move around.. haha... ermm ok let da pic do da talking...

Friday...

i had been invited my amin to his open house.. located at block 18 across my house.. haha.. n SHE texted me n said dat SHE was also invited.. so i picked HER n faten at da kolej n we went to amin's.. da fuds were GREAT,, they served satay, nasi beriyani, spageti, nasi himpit n others dats rily drools all of us.. hee... anyway basit came to my house dat nite.. we spent da nite wandering roun as we havent met like a week.. haha... anyway it was a gud day...

at amin's open houses...

guys nite out...

Saturday...

i missed da kolokium.. darn i woke up late.. round 8.20a.m n da kolokium started at 8.30.. hmm... so i passed.. but da plan to go to paan's uncle open house n nad's sis wedding at putrajaya stil on.. haha.. we off to paan's uncles's crib like round 1 over.. then we went to putrajaya.. kinda late.. huhuh.. owh forgot to mention BASIT came along.. hee.. dat evening i sent him back to upm n me, aeina, farid n paan we to karaoke...

at paan's uncles..

Sunday..

got another 2 open houses invitation.. nana's and ina's.. hee... diz time azlee n anna tag along.. first we went to nana's crib at sg buloh.. lots of gud fuds.. then off to rawang for ina's open house.. dat nite after i sent aeina home, i lepak with ucop n raifa and da gang... we then went to downtown Cheras and back home round 3.30.. hah.. nice...

nana's crib..

with raifa n da gangs...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "Suap pe ni?ai nk mkn nasi la.haha" she texted me diz afternoon.. i cooked myself spageti for lunch... darn wish my mum can cook for me.. it wud taste better..

1 comment: