About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Chapter 112: what i have been doin..

i had deleted an entry before bcoz im trying to erase those tragedy from my memory... im such a dush bag when it comes to expressing my feeling... it does hurt da people whom i love... sorry guys... but i had asked for their forgiveness n they had forgived all of my foolness and inconsiderate behavior.. i dont want to tlak bout this more and more.. coz when i talk bout this s**t im feeling like a s**t... so again... im sooo sorry...

anyway.. lots had been goin on since my last update.. im not on9 for almost a week.. so im kinda left behind... but here what had been goin to my life for a week...

Sunday...

i was with my family at my bro's crib at sepang... n we shooted da Deustch language video dat same nite..


at my bro's..


during the shooting...

Monday..

Deustchkurs class as usual.. n we went to PAS n erine bought a new pair of shoes... me, amer, ucop and hafiz plan to go to Borneo but sadly it was closed n we lepak at AC n pakli..


at PAS while erin trying her new shoes..


me n amer at AC..


ucop n hafiz at AC too...

Tuesday...

noting happen..


camwhore wanted!!

Wednesday..

i went to UPM.. meet basit.. plan to watch a movie but we went for karaoke instead.. eipul tagged along.. when to Pavilion too.. love da jacket collections at forever21... n topman's trench coat... spent da nite at UPM..


eipul, basit n me at Pavilion..

i need these two items in my closet...


hooded leather jacket at forever21..


tweed blazer jacket at forever21..

Thursday...

basit want to refund his Beyonce concert tickets... went to Alamanda, putrajaya... played the racing game... went home... bought RM2 rice set... back to shah alam dat evening... got test but was canceled.. da lecturer forgot.. OMG!! went to ani sup at sec9 n later on study for newswriting test on friday...

as im waiting my meal to arrive at anis sup..

Friday...

test in da morning... slept till 6 p.m... went out on a date with HER... joined da broadcast students after their event n went lepaking at pakli... me, ucop, erin n fifie went to Uptown... slept at 4a.m..


me, ejal n amer after their event..


amm n erin showing their dance move..


me n erine posed in traditional costume..

Today...

woke up early.. pack my bags as my parents gonna be here.. my cousin wedding ceremony is tomorow... im staying at klang tonite...

Tomorrow..

leave it to faith on wats gonna happen...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "7 minutes late" she texted me yesterday... im late to pick HER up at HER college... sori..

No comments:

Post a Comment