About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chapter 110: im easily aroused...



im a cyclop... haha...

erm yeah probably im da most easily person can get excited especially when a certain occasion involved my frens and family... i love social event.. its da time dat i can get closed with my frens... heee... so whenever my frens asked to lepak together its is hard for me to say no to them... coz i love them... same goes with my family...

erm... anyway im wearing the tee dat SHE gave me on my BDAY last tuesday... i missed HER a lots lately since we didnt went out on a date like forever... so SHE asked me out for ice cream.. n i immediately agreed... we went to Mcdonald n bought 2 strawberry sundaes... n later on had dinner at ani sup restoren... heee.. nice...

dats not HER... HER tee...

yesterday da semester 3 broadcast student had diz animation event held at our lecture hall... im soooo excited to help my frens' booth as they chose mamak as their theme.. aaauwww... why cant da journalism sequence has any event? i wonder.. anyway i m excited for them eventhough im not part of it... huuu....


during da animation event...


Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: my car is having a fever... so does HER laptop... huuu... we both cant use our favourite items.. DARN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment