About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chapter 113: relatives?! motives?!

hmmm... darn my cousin got married last sunday... as mentioned on my previous post.. im x dat close with my relatives... but this kind of ceremony rily makes me excited as my family will gather n im definitely gonna hv sooo much fun... but not to forget i did enjoy da karaoke session n i met my childhood crush's parents... heee :D.. but i just wanna say to NURUL NADIEAH BTE SAMSUDIN....

"congratulation on ur wedding"

here are the pictures i caught during da wedding ceremony... heee.....



Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: " Nnt ai bli betry hp bru kt u k?"... auuuwwwhhh.... SHE's sooooooo sweet.... but no thanx SYG... i can buy it myself... *wink...

No comments:

Post a Comment