About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, January 15, 2010

Chapter 127 : IMPROVISATION!!

people change for better. sometimes for worse. but still it called change. me myself had changed through times. and sometimes i wonder if it is good or im just being another jackass for this world. probably when people said that you need to change the it mainly because you need a reality check. i've been always wanted to be someone else since i was a kid. its not like my life was bad, it just i wanna see and feel like others. feels like i was born again. feel to have a new attitude. a new and different persona. but yet i feel like there are always something that stoping me from being a new improvised human that carried the same name.

my friend once told me that he kinda sad when i start smoking. he said that im losing the "good boy" image. another friend of mine told me that im a good boy that only messed other people up when they messed myself up first. to be honest, what they said are partly true. i hate to get into other people business unless it related to me. hate to fight. hate to argue. i just hate to see people to have this kind of misunderstanding occured between them.

one thing for sure i will always try my best to make the people around me to feel inviting when they are around me. i will always try my best to accommodate other people needs. its hard to say NO when my friends ask for my help. hard to say NO when they ask me to lepak with them unless there are certain event that i cant dodge from. but i have to acomodate my needs first. i have to put myself on top of other people in order to accommodate others. and for what im seeing sometimes i did left some people out from my list. ask HER. SHE would know how ignorance i am sometimes towards the need of others.

so i'd changed. whats the big deal of that? im a BAD ASS guy who wanted to be part of the world but different in many sorts so that people will acknowledge by who i am not who i resemble like. but i know that this change somehow is bigger to swallow on but im confident that it will do just fine. unless i rily feel like i need to change again then o would gladly do it.

so people, dont give others a s**t. if you need to kill or eat other then just do it. because what is more important here that you are being yourself.

"dont change because you are forced to,change because that whats you heart tells you..."

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "u r unpredictable...it changed my perception of u.." her text sounds like... hmmm....

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey, I have found your blog by chance, and I read your text... I just wanted to say, according to your photo profile, you are young and it's absolutely normal to change (even all the time). I think we stop changing when we reach a certain age, when we have done lots of things in our lives and understood what we really like and really hate. After that, we become accomplished people and our personnality don't change anymore =)

    ReplyDelete