About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Chapter 128: things getting better.

my dearest sony ericsson w910i broke so basically im not in the mood of writing down in my blog. me n HER is getting better. we started to date back. started from yesterday. we went to bukit bintang. i accompanied HER shopping.as always, girls take time as they went shopping. so does HER. my back hurt when i got home last night. but it all worthed! i miss to went out with HER again. i miss HER. how can im not loving HER. my heart melted when i saw HER.
from now on its all going to be about HER!
Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "Hee..superb!" SHE texted me. SHE got HER own "you're my love". huu~

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete