About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

chapter 139: a year older not much wiser.

yeah im 22 years old now. it might had been the worst birthday ever. i didnt celebrate it at all. i guess, i dont need to celebrate it. its not a big deal. it happen annually with another 1 added to your age. but those wishes my friend either post it on my Facebook's wall or the texts i received from them really cheer me up. u guys made my day! thanks!

just wanna give a big shout to myself and those who celebrate the same birthday as i am.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

p/s: wake up syaer. you are old!

1 comment: