About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Chapter 34: MC21S2A bloggers UNITE!!!!

front from left: anna n aeina... back from left: arashy, farid n me...

so much thing to talk about... but da highlights for today is we had this photo shoot for da bloggers of part 2 journalism students of UiTM malaysia... hahah here thre are.... i like this photo a lot!!! seriously...

Mr. syAEr dEAn

6 comments:

  1. haha.. agak palat aku disitu..baju kebaya xbleh blah..tgn farid xlama nak idop tu..kau muke nak suci je

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee.......
    nnooooooo!!!
    its not fair.....
    me want to be there too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. gambar ku yg paling bergaya..
    hahaha..
    saat terakhir riwyat rambutku sbelum dikorbankan ptg tu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. tgn ak sentiasa hidup...tepat pada sasaran...thankz shaer tubuhkan bloggers committee...keep it rock!!!

    ReplyDelete