About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chapter 43: REMINISCENCE of the forgottens...

hmmm... as i check back my messages inbox bcoz its full... i started to read back my old messages... especially from HER... its really heart touching experience after for awhile i havent read dat messages but still its in the inbox... it makes me recalled back what i had been thru when we were still in semester break... its really hard to work out the long distance romance... i had seen my fren lost her battle to long distance romance... but still romance is something dat really weird to be explained...  something dat cant be tell.. something dat only those who in luv wud ever feel... but who am i to tell about it? da guy who nver had a relationship before... da guy who no one wud like consider me as sumone to b luv... sumone who still in his journey towards sumting dat he didnt even know what its for... sumting dat he really didnt know wat he fighting for... sumone dat afraid of commitment... sumone who only full of himself... sumone who just hunger for attention after being away from family... 

but sadly... best frens is da best way to get attetion... best frens is da great way to find satisfaction... no commitment... no jealousy... no heart-break... no frustation... as long im satisfy in what im doing dats gud enuf for me...

mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: SYG i luf of what we r rite nw... i like da way we consider ourselves as... but sumtime all of this feeling and eagerness make me go insane... hopefully u understand n i need u always... im in really deep trouble... as to whether what to do with us for now... help ME.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment