About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chapter 36: I'm HOME, honey....

home sweet home... even michael buble wants to get home whenever he feels like... its soooo cool to be home... im more comfortable... im in my own elements... but being home means dat i wil miss my fwens sooo muh.... n HER of coz... but miss my mum is da greatest pain ever... but i got to kiss n hug my mum at last... even though she might not like it... but she stil let me do it to her... luv u IBU.... so here are my ouz... in jasin melaka... n yes im from kampung n im not shame of dat... its even make me proud to say dat im a TRULY kampung BOY!!!!

mi casa...

mi casa on da left...

da river in front of my house...

JASIN TOWN.....

No comments:

Post a Comment