About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chapter 37: wats happening as im away frm Shah Alam...

FRIDAY
huhuhu... im rily tired.... but managed to wake up round 10a.m i guess... i got to... i ned to fetch my sis from school.... hmmm... n i actually realized dat my CLK got this temp probs... it kinda
 rise a lil too much... n it did produce smoke... i did felt afraid n im not showing it to others even my dad... but dat evening i went to fetch my mum plak from her ofis... n park my CLK at my dad's ofis n off we go to Mhakota parade n Dataran Pahawan Mega Mall... da intention is to buy my thang... which is jeans... but it swithed n i grabbed myself a tee from esprit... thanx mum... hehe.. n my dad got a shirt n my mum got this handbag from MNG...
 woah!!! her handbag for march... my mum craved 4 handbag every mnths... a lil demanding... but considering she's work for it... heheh... 

one stall whre i got my lunch...

Dataran Pahlawan in Melaka...

 
my Esprit tee...

my mum's MNG handbag...

SATURDAY
hmmm.... da day started pretty ruff.... i woke up a bit late... 11a.m kot... n then help my parents a bit... do da laundry... eat lunch... n slept... uhu... kinda pretty boring... as my CLK at the workshop im not able to go anywhre... even i missed to got to Psar mlm jasin... da best place to
 be at in my hometown... huhuh... later dat nite my fam planned to go to TESCO to buy sum of my groceries... but plan changed n we went to my uncle's ouz in mlka for a kenduri... n as time
 goes by im getiin pretty boring n stressed at da same time.... ARGHHH!!!!!! i got 
nobody to taled to n thank god we left early dat nite... n off we went to MYDIN 24H to buy my thangs... heheh at last... n eat at mamak beside MYDIN...

my relatives at my uncle's ouz...

my parents at mamak...

my CLK... her temp is rising... hehe...

SUNDAY
hmmm...  noting happen... i woke up late... almost noon... last nite we reached home like roun 3a.m.. huhuhu... i ate my brunch... n my fam getting redi to go to wedding ceremony at mlka town... n im not goin.. MALAS!!! sooo... im home alone... i didnt eat any lunch... so later i went to jasin town n update my blog...


MONDAY
im goin home... to shah alam in the afternoon.... NOT FAIR.... but thres sum unfinished bisnes at shah alm.... asignmnts n stuffs... x wait to get home to MELAKA soon.....










No comments:

Post a Comment