About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chapter 73: saying gudbye n hello at the same time...

ermm.. im goin back to shah alm tomrow... at this moment i juz x know wat to react actually... im happy n sad at the sasme time... happy to meet my frens n my SYG n embarking new semester... but im sad to leave family n my hometown.. but im bored watching tv n doing same routine evryday.. n its raining now... kinda lift up da sad mud... huhu... got nothing to say at da moment.. bye JASIN, hello SHAH ALAM..

mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: i luv my SYG... gona meet u soon... im glad we r back to normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment