About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chapter 77: i broke a HEART!!

b4 i go to da title... let me show u wat i've been duin this couple days... let da pic do da talking..

MONDAY...

my "kazen" Mel made me do dat... huhu....

TUESDAY....


im bored n wearing my Forever 21 trench coat, jaspal's jeans, zara's basic tee n nike sneaks...

WEDNESDAY...

at class n lepak-ing at mamak afterwards with da gurls..... (minus sidah- off to melati)

THURSDAY....

lepak-ing with mui fwens n karaoke-ing at da same time... later dat evening we went for a jog...

nite life resurrected... hahah...

SATURDAY...

got modul 3 n lepak-ing at Pak Li kopitiam....

I've been with mui besh fwens for quite sumtime now... we r very close.. even he put me da 1st besh fwen on his blog above others.. but couple days ago he called me n from wat i read on his blog he was rily tired as too many ting to do at his college.. im so stupid for not understand his feeling at that time n stated to laugh... i have no idea he was rily mad at me... so... as i read his blog jus now i realized dat he was upset with me... IM SOO SOOOORRRRIIIII..... my intention was wanting him to loose da feel of stress n start to laugh n have a gud time... but i made it luks like i was not trying to support him..... basit.... SERIOUSLY SORIIIII!!!!!!! i didnt mean to upset u.... im cant afford to lose a besh fren at da moment....


im soooooo sooorrrriiiiii.......

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: im close to HER but yet feel so far...

2 comments: