About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chapter 80: be BOLD not BALD...

I'm finally homed... after accompany basit to Pvilion n klcc.. he bought himself a pair of ZARA's sneakers n NIKE's sling bag... sooooo jeles of him... rily... but wat can i do? PTPTN havent got in yet... so im kinda lost... xknw wat to do... so to release my tensen... i went for a haircut... hoping dat will help... but it doesnt... S**T.... from a human being with plenty of hair on his head im almost bald now... BALD!!! i hate it... i told da hairstylist to cut it like mohawk but not to short... but wat i got is a school kid blended with "mat rempit" kampung hairdo..... it makes me even stresser than ever... so my fedora act like my best fren wen i wanna go out... im embarassed to even go outside my ouz...

before.... after...

so... as u all knw being home meaning no nite life... AT ALL... dats wat i hate the most wen i got home.. but 2 nites ago me, basit n izat went for lepak-ing around melaka to be exact Hang Tuah mall... so laughed n chatted for quite sumtime... n its great!! i missed the time we used to hang out with each other.... hmmm....

guys nite out... rily great!!

past weeks rily great... i celebrated Anna Orton's besday at Borneo Rainforest... it just great!!! escpecially we got to have good time together...

anna's big 20 bday...


Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: im bored n H***Y.... hahah... still missing HER...

2 comments:

  1. ur hair look fucking not u n fierce....u r the true sasha fierce. not sasha fierce from meranti

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... yeah cop... hate my hairdo... RILY HATE IT... cant wait to let it grow back to whre it was... hahah...

    ReplyDelete