About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, July 3, 2009

Chapter 74: gone STUDYing...

erm im finally left home for UiTM yesterday... my heart kinda mixed up... im sad n excited at the same time... its very overwhelming... i washed my CLK yesterday, so it wud looks beter for new sems.. as i packed my tings n load it into da CLK's booth, thre r many tings in my mind... im kinda scared wat diz sems gonna offer... wats gonna happen to my relationship n wats gonna happen to me especially... but future is not for us to predict... it for us to do gud tings now for a beter tomorow...

erm as time goes by yesterday n each minutes seems to pass very rapidly... my mum was preparing lots of fuds for me to take home... n she even cooked me my fav meal of her which is BIHUN GORENG... owh i miss her already.... n she did asked me to bring along santan durian but i refused bcoz i already packed to many tings... IBU windunye....

anyway my frens told me dat da sems 3 schedule was out n im finally got da chance to actually jote it down... it seems like im gonna have 4 days of 8.30 a.m classes... owh... kinda hate it... but gud ting is im not gonna have to wake up early on monday as class start at 10.30a.m... huhu...

Mr syAEr_dEAn
p/s: gonna meet HER tomorow... cant wait... luv HER...

2 comments:

  1. most of university die org dah provide fix timetable ek?? like my uni.. we must create our own and can choose what time we want.. but for course subject for sure its fix oredi la.. but kalau subject elektif o subject university leh ikut sesuka hati.. hehe ur uni x bole add subject elektif ke??

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwaa!!!
    aku pun rindu nak balik umah..
    rindu kat mak..

    ReplyDelete