About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Chapter 79: home is where my heart at...

" another summer day has come and go away in paris and rome, but i wanna go home..."- Michael Buble.

enuf of all the drama for this month... im off to Melaka in several hours... im gonna heading home next week anyway.. but early semester break rily help me a lots especially during this crucial period... my bank account is closed to RM0.00... I'M officially BROKE!!!

anyway... forgot to tell u guys dat UiTM is closed for 1 week... home sweet home... rily...

MUAX guys... guess im back on my last semester break's rouitne... fetchin my sis from school n doin the house chores... but at least im at home... less money will be spend than living alone... huhuh...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: I IN LOVE WITH A***T M***I... i luv u sooooo much... muax...

No comments:

Post a Comment