About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chapter 101: ME, HER n others...



HER, izie, me n anna at topman...

my hands are getting dry due to constant wash with soap.. im getting used to wash my hands after driving or when i had a contact with things at public places... SHE told me that their getting drier n im too lazy to apply lotion to both of it.. enuf of dat matter.. lets move on to wat i had done yesterday...

SHE asked me to take HER out for berbuka.. coz its been awhile dat we went out to hang out... at first she wanna bring along faten but sadly faten got plan with her cousin so she cudnt join so as ucop... but dats ok coz we did plan to go out with anna orton's n da gangs... huuu..

panda was full with crazee gals.. haha..

me n my kazen, MEL..

soon as i arrived at bukit bintang area, i can see that this place were surrounded by hundreds of people.. its like ants conquering a drop of honey.. so many people.. i cant stand dat... from Sg wang plaza we off to Pavilion in hoping dat less peeps will be thre but we were wrong.. hmm... thre goes my mood to shop.. i cant stand too many people swirling around in a shop.. coz it will rily limiting ur space n u have to berebut with others.. owh... hate it....

im wearing ZARA's navy shirt, Padini's white short, n ZARA's sneakers... (my greatest accessories was HER -next to me)

anna, me, mel n HER at forever 21...

buka puasa was no different... we had to book place at the food republic an hour plus b4 berbuka.. huu... after dat soping mission is continued... anna n da gangs shops while me n HER juz gave out our opinions on things they wanna buy.. hee...


me, HER, anna, amy, beb during buka puasa...

shrimp which she peeled for me.. auwww... shweet...

i got stuck at the parking lot for 1 hour exactly... owh... but its all worth since i can spend more time alone with HER... heee... then i sent HER to shida's ouz for a night stay... hee...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: "Thanx ye.. syaer." SHE thanked me after a day out with me n anna n da gangs.. heee... u're welcome SYG... anyting for u...

No comments:

Post a Comment