About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chapter 98: channeling spirit...

angkt bju ujan da trun...

hmmm.. lots to talk on since i havent update my blog for quite sumtime... mlas is da keyword... anyway again let da pic tell u wat had been ocurred to my life for da past few days...

Saturday...

me n mr. ferral nic...

from Shah alam i went to UPM to fetched basit... then we planned to go to PAVI... since basit wanna grab a shades dat we saw the other day... but da roads leading us thre was closed without us knowing why.. so next stop is MID VALLEY.. so many peeps but no sale in sight!! hate it.. anyway im not gona shop at da 1st place.. but dat intention was soon forgotten as i bought myself a pair of TOPMAN's wrap curl shades n retro fit brief.. hahah...


my TOPMAN's wrap curl shades...

Later dat evening, me n basit went to melaka.. i dropped him off at his house n went to Hotel Seri Malaysia for buka puasa as my family was thre waiting for me.. after dat we went to klebang.. home for cheap raya's clothes n such... got myself a pink baju raya.. as pink is da theme for my fam dis year..

table reserved under my dad's name.. wrong spell (muhiddin)..

my dearest bju melayu for diz raya...

Sunday..
is a lazy day for me... i woke up n slept numerous time till i was really sober about 6 P.M.. haha... noting much happen.. juz we went to terawih...

Monday..
its a work day for da citizens of Melaka n so im alone at home... my dad asked me to send my CLK to car wash n later on i fetched my sis from school.. me n my sis went to bazar n met my parents thre.. at 1st my fren also wanna meet me up thre.. but he left early... n i went home dat nite...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: this time her text goes sumting like this... "Syg,ai mintak maaf sgt2.." hee... actually my mum had cooked me n HER buah melaka since SHE loves it soo much... but dat nite SHEs not feeling very well n unable to get da buah melaka from me.. it ok dear.. no need to wory...

No comments:

Post a Comment