About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Chapter 105: waiting curiosly n impatiently...

"boredom is something easily achieved by me especially when waiting for sumting or sumone... WAIT... what does it means? hold it? pause? stop for a moment? whatever it means i just hate those who invent WAIT... the reason i hate to wait is bcoz what im waiting for never come.. if i waited tooo long i might get bored... x make me wait tooooo long... coz might not have da chance of getting to knw me better.... sumone mybe lucky if im still interested in getting to knw ithers coz it happen very seldomly... rare... bizarre..."
Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: when one thing started to crack im lucky dat other started to ensemble... SYG... miss U damn much...

No comments:

Post a Comment