About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chapter 99: WHO's WHO...

im thinking to have another blog.. a blog dat im gonna express my feeling towrds my biggest interest at da moment which is fashion... im thinking of posting what im wearing on dat particular day... everyday... but its stil under consideration... do u guys want me to hv another blog? hmm.. let time tells us dat.. anyway this entry is gonna show u what i wore diz 2 days.. hee.. berangan jd fashionista jap... huu....

Tuesday...

military inspired...

im wearing Esprit tee (inside), Forever 21's trench jacket, Padini's khakis pant, my dad's vintage Timberland high cut boot n Zara's messenger bag...

happy merdeka.. hahha...

Wednesday...
SIMPLE is da word...


im wearing Topman's wrap curl shades, Quiksilver tee, Levi's jeans, Crocs off road n Energie's messenger bag...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: text from her : "Sdp ke syg? Tringin nye nk mkn nsi puteh n aym msk kicap".. i cooked for my fellow classmates diz evening... AYAM MSK KICAP is my expertise.. heee...

4 comments: