About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Chapter 102: DRAMA is ON!!!

while waiting for others to arrive..

i LOVE my frens!! dats da fact dat i wudnt lie... seriusly... im gonna be thre for all my frens if i can... to me they r precious treasure dat i adored and gonna posessed till da day i die... not gonna lose them for a simple mistakes dat i didnt know da source of da problem itself.. i felt sorry for those who willing to sacrifice their friendship over sumting dat is trivial... it jus x mke any sense... hmmm... but i jus wanna say dat to all my frens... which in diz case my TRUELY frens... u got my support all the way thru... no worries.. u can definitely share ur prob with me... enuf of dat... lets move on...

yesterday was AMEER n BEB's besday... nice... i did wish them both... even sang da happy besday's song to beb.. heee... anyway i had been invited to ameer's bday party by maisarah(ameer's GF)... details below..
event : AMEER'S 22ND BDAY PARTY

date: 13TH SEPTEMBER 2009

time: DUSK(breaking fast time)

venue: KEDAI KOPI 2, SHAH ALAM
theme: white n blue

pix gallore...
da BDAY cake...

da venue... nice...

anna, erin n shida...

maisarah n ameer during cake cutting...
they r shweet!!

we went to karaoke after da event... heee.... yesterday is soooo damn fun... not to everyone i gues... at least gor us... heee....
Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: pic below is for HER..... MUAX SYG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment